DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This power unit has a energy up electrical power down circuit with load holding on both A & B ports. A stress compensatred flow manage is usually extra to circuit to control the decent pace of your cylinder.
1. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all of the hydraulic components concerned before installation of the electrical power unit.
three. Viscosity of your hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which need to also be clean and absolutely free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is encouraged.
4. The power unit ought to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree during the tank immediately after the preliminary running of the energy unit.
6. Oil changing is required right after the initial 100 operation hrs, afterwards after each 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This energy unit has a electrical power up gravity down circuit. Start the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Manual override to solenoid valve may be provided if necessary. Also a pressure compen sated movement manage could be additional for the circuit to manage the descent speed in the cylinder.
Remark: Please seek advice from our product sales engineer to the various pump displacement, motor power or tank capability.
1. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean every one of the hydraulic elements concerned prior to installation of the power unit.
3. Viscosity of the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which ought to also be clean and totally free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is advisable.
4. The power unit needs to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level in the tank soon after the initial working with the energy unit.
6. Oil modifying is required following the preliminary one hundred operation hours, afterwards as soon as every 3000 hours.